February 04, 2014

A WEEK OF HAPPINESS - TIP #2

Let's gear up with our happy tip for Tuesday! If you're new to this blog and you're clueless, all you need to do is click here!

Alright! So, here we go! HAPPY TIP #2

What you need to do today is gather all the confidence in you and state what you know to be true and real about yourself . You need to ask,
"What is true about myself right now in this moment?”
Let's say, for example, I love myself or I am pretty or I am lazy! Whatever it is, you need to make sure of two things:
  1. It's the truth
  2. If you have any doubts, refer to #1
Now that being said, say the truth out loud a few times to accept  who you really are this very moment. Take it in and believe this and you are free to go! Wasn't that easy? Now go ahead and do it and we'll get back tomorrow with another stunning tip!
  
Written and Published by